Friday, December 16, 2011

Snowy Syllables

I am so very ready for Christmas break, but our last day is TUESDAY. I am sure that Monday and Tuesday will be the longest days eeeeeverrrrr. Monday will be chock full of Grinch themed activities. Tuesday is Polar Express Day. The kids can wear their pajamas to school. We will watch the movie and have hot chocolate. Hopefully that will give me some time to get things ready for our return in January. I just finished up a syllables center activity that we will use when we come back.Click below to download.

Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas and a relaxing break. See you next year.

Heather

9 comments:

Erika said...

This will be great for when we come back from break. Thank you!
2B Honey Bunch

YearntoLearn said...

My countdown is 3 more days. Thanks for your Snowy Syllable game.

Yearn to Learn Blog

BAK Pack Photography said...

I love the backgrounds! So cute! Thanks for sharing.

❁Beth Ann❁
Taming My Flock of Firsties

Annie Moffatt said...

These are SUPER cute!! Thanks for sharing!

Ms. Chrissy B said...

Grabbed it! Thank you!!

Buzzing with Ms. B

Kristi said...

Oh my goodness I am so thankful I just found your blog! A few months ago I sort of fell into a long term sub position of an elementary resource room and I've been searching for blogs! Finally I found yours! Thanks for sharing all of your ideas & resources!!! :)

Heather Unger said...

Kristi, thanks for the kind words. You should also check out Extra Special Teaching if you haven't already. She is also a primary resource teacher and has loads of great games and centers.

Sarah Stoll said...

I nominated you for the versatile Blogger Award

http://teacherscannotlivebyapplesalone.blogspot.com/2012/01/i-got-versatile-blogger-award.html

Lisa Lizak and Beth Wright said...

This is wonderful! Thanks for the great freebie :) Hope you're having a wonderful Tuesday :)

Lisa :) (new follower)
Made In The Shade In Second Grade

Post a Comment