Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pumpkin Place Value

Who else feels like they are behind? Thank goodness it is fall break. Although I will not be getting much of a break, I am getting some much needed time to catch up on everything (including that giant mountain of laundry in my basement.)

 Fall break has also given me the time I needed to finish the pumpkin place value activity that  I have been working on. It is  a nice reinforcement activity or center that can be used through November. I have included a recording sheet for independent practice. Enjoy. 

2 comments:

luckeyfrog said...

I am right there with you! I feel so behind. On a positive note, though, this game will come in handy SO much for me this week! Thanks! :)

Ms. Chrissy B said...

Cute! Thanks!

Buzzing with Ms. B

Post a Comment