Thanks, Ms. Whitetley at Toad-ally Exceptional Learners
1 - What's your favorite season? I love spring. The days get longer and everything starts to bloom. Simply beautiful.2 - What's your favorite book?
3 - What's your favorite TV show? I like Bones, House and What Not to Wear
4 - How do you celebrate March is reading month? LOTS of Dr. Seuss activities
5 - Where do you live? Indiana
6 - What's your favorite thing to teach? reading
7 - How do you track student progress? I have a chart that I record progress toward IEP goals. Every six weeks I input the information into our IEP program.
8 - How do you use technology in the classroom? I have 2 iPads that students use during center time. I have a Smart board that I used for math.
9 - Do you use Accelerated Reader? How do you reward kids for points if you do? nope
10 - Do you play sports? What? I am a new runner. I am currently training for my first mini marathon which I will run this month.
11 - How much time do you spend doing your hair each morning? around 5 minutes. Gotta love naturally curly hair!
12 – What’s your favorite memory from high school? cheerleading
Thanks to Sandra Maddox at Literacy Minute!
1. What is your favorite snack? ice cream
2. Where do you shop for clothes? The Limited. Their clothes just fit me so well.
3. What is your favorite TV show? What Not to Wear
4. Do you have a pet? nope
5. Who is your favorite children's author? I can't pick just one!
6. What is your favorite lesson to teach? anything reading based
7. What travel spot do you like the most?Disney World
8. What is your guilty pleasure? Britney Spears music
9. What do you like to do with your best friend? shopping
10. What is your favorite magazine? decorating magazines
11. Who inspires you to be a better person? my husband
12. What would you buy with an extra $100.00? I would blow it at Sephora on makeup and beauty products.
Thanks, Sarah at Fun in Title Math.
1. How long have you been teaching? 5 years
2. What is your favorite color? red
3. What is your teaching style? very structured
4. Name one best blog you frequent often.Extra Special Teaching
5. What is your favorite movie? The Wizard of Oz
6. Where do you shop to find teacher deals and supplies? Really Good Stuff, TPT, Teacher's Notebook
7. Is your classroom themed or do you change it for the seasons? no themes. Maybe next year.
8. How do you like your students grouped? (rows, clusters, etc)no desks in my classroom. only tables(which is how I want it)
9. What is one classroom rule you think is most important? treat everyone with respect
10. What do you do to relax and de-stress? Running relieves stress (although I do not enjoy it while I am doing it. Foot rubs from my hubby help me to relax.
11. What is your favorite dessert? chocolate anything
12. How long have you been blogging? 10 months