Okay, so now seven things that you probably didn't know about me.
1. I just finished my first 5k race yesterday, and boy am I sore. I have been training for two months, but racing is very different. I am likely going to begin training for the Disney Princess Mini Marathon in February. I need some fantastic motivation to go running in the winter.
2. I hate winter.
3. I just kicked a terrible addiction to Coke Zero. For years it was all I drank. Ever. Now it is mostly water. On Friday afternoons I will splurge in order to get that extra kick to finish my Friday afternoon school tasks.
4. I hate being outdoors. I like to be somewhere with an internet connection.
5. I am good friends with my husband's ex-wife. It is not as weird as it sounds, and it sure makes soccer games and birthday parties much more enjoyable.
6. I love to organize, but I hate to clean.
7.I love taking naps. Is napping counted as a hobby?
I have been sooooo busy you guys. I haven't had time to check my home email in almost a week. I have a freebie that I would like to post for Friday, so check back tomorrow.